Gellux nail technician, Julie-Anne Larivière shows us how to create these perfect leopard nailsGellux nail technician Julie-Anne Larivière has been test driving the latest nail art techniques and has created this gorgeous, sparkly leopard nail design using Gellux gel polishes. It’s a great way to revamp your look and can play up even the simplest outfits.
Step by step
- Prep nail and clean with Gellux Prep and Wipe.
- Apply Fast Bond.
- Apply Gellux Base Coat, cure.
- Apply Gellux Gold Rush, cure.
- Apply second coat of Gold Rush, cure.
- Using a dotting tool or fine brush, add a few dots on the nail (I have mixed one drop of Wild Mink with one drop of Rose Damask to make the dots), cure.
- Using Black Onyx and a fine brush, add lines on each side of the dots, cure. Add a few uneven dots in between to finalise the leopard print look, cure.
- Apply Gellux Top Coat, cure.
- Wipe off.
For more of Julie-Anne's nail art designs, visit her Twitter page @Juya_duranie89.