wella-professionals-illumina-colour-step-by-step-guide-blushing-naturalsHints of peach, apricot and delicate strawberry make this the must-have shade for Spring/Summer 2014. Read on for a step by step using Wella Illumina Color.
What you’ll need
- Natural colour: 6/0
- Colour mid-length and ends: 10/0
- Condition: high lift colour
- Colour A: 7/81 + 7/7 + 6% + Color.id
- Colour B: 10/05 + 6% + Color.id
- Colour C: 9/43 + 6% + Color.id
- Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo
- Wella Professionals Post Color Treatment
- Wella Professionals Styling Velvet Amplifier
- Wella Professionals Styling Stay Styled
Step by Step - Colour:
- To create darker roots apply colour A at the roots.
- Start at the side, applying colour B to the mid-length and ends.
- Apply colour C and B, alternating throughout the front area.
- Start graduation from the back with vertical section.
- Continue the graduation to the sides.
- Create length and texture by slicing the hair.
- Blow dry the hair with a medium sized brush.
- Take a straightening iron to smooth the surface of the hair.
- Use a curling iron to reduce the volume.