Keune Sales Consultant - Northern Ireland
SALES CONSULTANT - KEUNE
Salary dependant on skills and experience, plus commission
Company car, mobile phone, laptop or tablet
Serving the hair and beauty trade since 1954, we are a family business with a highly successful reputation based on the expertise of our staff and the industry leading service we provide to customers supplying brands such as Tigi, L’Oreal, Wella and OPI.
We are seeking a Sales Consultant in the Northern Ireland Territory to represent the popular and well established brand Keune. Our Sales Specialist will demonstrate a consultative approach, and possess excellent knowledge of the salon professional industry dynamics making them a valuable asset to our existing team.
Strong analytical and organisational skills supported by sales experience and knowledge of the professional hair care market will be key to bring success to this exciting and challenging role.
The Candidate will be a motivated and resilient individual looking to work in a very exciting, dynamic and growing industry. The role will predominantly be aimed at the development of new salon customers with some existing business to manage.
Working well as a team is important as you will be supported by the in store team to generate and maintain new/existing customers within your territory.
- Represent the Keune brand to salon professionals to establish relationships and increase sale revenue through positive interaction and teamwork.
- Achieve assigned targets.
- Build outstanding relationships with customer base, store manager and in store staff to adopt a team approach
- Find opportunities by prospecting new salon business, generating appointments and initiatives to gain incremental sales.
- Lead, manage, and execute key activities that grow market share via sales and educational support available to you
- Effective reporting daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Construct and execution of working productively to a journey plan
- Responsible for working five days each week with all Sales functional responsibilities
- Educated with minimum of 5 GCSEs
- Experience of professional hair care industry
- Full clean driving licence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) other computer literacy
- Desire to achieve in a competitive but rewarding industry
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.