ALL IRISH STORES NOW OPEN: Mon - Fri / 9am - 5pm More details
Online delivery: Minimum spend €20 (ex VAT)* / Free delivery over €65 (ex VAT)* / Estimated 2-3 days delivery
How long will I be waiting for my order?
- Processing time is currently 7 working days, however at times this may take up to 10 working days
My order has been dispatched but I haven't received it?
- Our courier company will notify you on the day of delivery (currently 2/3 working days for delivery)
Will I receive a refund for items I haven't received?
- Refunds will be issued for items not in stock, this takes 2/3 working days to appear in your bank
How do I return unwanted items ?
- Please see our returns page at: https://www.capitalhairandbeauty.ie/returns
Can I change my order after processing it?
- Please review your items carefully before finalising your order as we are unable to amend or adjust your order after processing
Why do I have duplicate payments showing for my order on my bank account?
This is referred to as a Shadow Transaction / Ghost Transaction. This only tends to happen with Bank of Ireland (BOI) / 365 Online (banking app), due to the way in which they display and process authorised payments.
When you place an order, the authorised amount is ring-fenced in your account (displayed as a pending transaction), ready for when we process the order through our system.
We process the payment this way so that we can check all your items are in stock for delivery. If an item is not available, we can then capture a smaller amount from you, rather than processing a refund which would take longer to get back to you.
Once the order is processed through our system the final amount should be taken from the funds that have already been authorised in your bank account.
Unfortunately there appears to be issues with the 365 Online (banking app) where both the authorised amount and the final captured payment are displayed separately.
If you have any further question, please contact your bank directly.
Please use the form below to get in touch with us. We'll need your name, email address and details of your enquiry.
Monday: 9am - 6pm
Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
Wednesday: 9am - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday: 9am - 5.00pm
Sunday: 1pm - 5pm
If you'd like to tell us about an experience you've had with Capital, please email us at email@example.com and we'll ensure it is passed on to the relevant staff member(s).
If you wish to make a complaint please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org